• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

What's the Furthest North Ice Road?

jjohnson5150

Quote:

Good Grief! It's incredible to me that people will do this kind of stuff. Stan C.

It would amaze you what we see on a daily basis, I am surprised that some groups even make it to the lake.

One fine group was told by Marlys in the store not to go past 3 miles until we get it plowed, then they were told by me TWICE not go any farther, then Buddy told them not go out any farther but they new better then us...until they met Mr. Foster and his V plow on a one lane road with four foot banks. Had to be a bad feeling watching that V plow come towards them and have no options but to smile, wave and get buried by the plow..."here's your sign."

Jon and Kelly as frist timer to red I THOUGHT THE ROAD SYSTEM WAS WONDERFUL it sure help me get on and off the lake at night me and tne wife had a good time last weekend keep up the good work at 8 doller for a road pass nobody should complain but you do get some stupid people around

everybody shuold deal with the general public for a year then there might not be so much stupidity thank for the hard work we will be back next year skinnylee

About 3 yrs ago we were coming off the lake on a Sat. night about 11:00 PM on Hillmans road. With mostly an evening bite there was always a mass exodus after about 9 or so. Hillmans had a bridge about 3 miles out and it was getting a lot of traffic. They were there with a generator and large construction light making sure the bridge was holding up. That's priceless. Keep up the good work, I appreciate what you do, all of you that work on the roads. When Kelly starts talking about tracked vehicles it's time to give him a pat on the back and maybe some cookies. wink.gifwink.gif Stan C.

Quote:

When Kelly starts talking about tracked vehicles it's time to give him a pat on the back and maybe some cookies.
wink.gifwink.gif
Stan C.

Definetly just the cookies, don't give him anything with tracks. Could you imagine KellyP on tracks? shocked.gif

Quote:

Could you imagine KellyP on tracks?
shocked.gif

Yep!!!

An M1-Abrams with a V-Plow!!! grin.gif

Sounds like a real problem solver!!!!

Good Luck!

Ken

Quote:

Yep!!!

An M1-Abrams with a V-Plow!!!
grin.gif