• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Muskymadness

The Fisherman's Prayer

Muskymadness

I received this from my fishing buddy and wanted to pass it on.

"The Fishermans Prayer"

" Oh Lord....There he is...It feels like a big one... Please don't let me lose him....I've never caught one this big before. I'll try not to horse him, and if I land him, I promise to release him...and make a graphite replica if my wife says it's OK. Thank-you for the Rapalas..Amen.

wall_eye_assasin

Thats a good one thanks for the post. wink.gif

CORL ICE CREW

I think that you are correct in the prayer,. We don't hear that enough in this site.(in my oppinion.)or whatever site. We thank him in ways we think and feel are correct. But that's what it's about correct? Thanking him in our own ways.

Shack

My great grandfather had a sign hangin in his window of his garage that stated (the fisherman's prayer). It was a version from the fifty's. It had a fishing fly about 8" long

attached to a board and stated ( oh lord please let me catch a fish on this fly, amen). I viewed it as a child for years. When he passed away in the early ninety's, my grandmother got for me from my great grandmother (effie). I feel lucky to have it. It had a real stainless steel hook about 8" long. It was the coolest thing. It had a painted seen on back of a lake. I still have it, its tucked away some were. Its getting old but still cool. My grand father had a cabin for 35 years on Weat Rush Lake. His name was George Niebergahl, the best fisherman I know of.

Walleye71

Thanks Muskie. That one is going on the wall. That is my favorite Rapala commercial of all time. My wife is a big fan.

eyewarrior

One more prayer

I pray that I may live to fish until my dying day, and when it comes to my last cast, I then most humbly pray when in the Lords great landing net and peacefully asleep. That in his mercey I be judged big enough to keep.

Not to get to philosophical but what if the Lord believes in CPR?