• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Anyone going out on WBL tomorrow?

pikehunter05

If anyone is heading out on WBL tomorrow I will be out all day. I'll be out in the evening for a while as well. I drive a maroon 94 Chev ext cab lic is GDU 666. I have a 2 man otter so if you see it stop by. I could use any help getting on anything worth eating. Thanks alot and good luck everyone!!!

I'm not that familiar with the lake, where is that at? I'm going out off of Ramsey county beach out by the point on the left.

That is Ordway's bar smile.gif

Hey Eyeballs, we must be neighbors. Me and buds have the goofy "Red Cross Shelter", with the big red x on the side. We just moved it back out from the beach from over closer to the Yacth Club. -Been bouncing back and forth the past few weeks.

How long you going to leave your out? With the warm weather and the possible rain and snow, we are thinking of taking it in tomorrow or Thursday, to avoid the rush. How long will the ice be good by the shore? This is my first year with a perm shack.

BTW - basically just perch in the aafternoon and occassional crappies and small walleyes from 6-9 pm.

Thanks for info.

I'll be out there tomorrow, hopefully in the early a.m. and later in the afternoon. I drive and fish outta a white interga. If you see me stop by and say hi. And if you tell me where the fish are I'll give you a beer!

We yanked our house off last night. Figured it is getting so nice, we didn't really need one anymore, and we'd get it off before we had lots of slush or water on the ice.

I'll tell ya this, the fish AIN'T where the white and red house WAS wink.gif except for some tiny perch! ha!