• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

pics

houndsman

• 2 weeks later...

Excellent photos. As an old houndsman myself I really appreciate seeing some good looking hounds. Not exactly retired from the hound business, just downsized. I really enjoy running beagles now. I appreciate running the little hounds in the daylight and spending my nights sleeping.

• 2 weeks later...

My dad is good so being on the dogs forum i take it you got bird dogs for hunting or just browsing

Just browsing , and saw a pic of you , so I thought I would say Hi , Hi !!

BFT.

P.S >> Are you sending in for a Bear License this year , or your dad ?

Im not shure yet if we are gonna or not i know im probably gooing to Wi in july to run some with my dogs but don't know about the baiting in mn this year i gusse once me and dad start talking about it we will thats how it usually comes about any way kinda funny haveing some one reconize ya on a hunting fourm like this.

How did you guys do deer hunting last year ? Even thou your uncle is passed , did you hunt behind his house up by Oylen ?

BFT