• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Portable sale

arrowit

I just got an awsome deal on a Frabill Mag from Cabin Fever in Victoria! $100.00 off regular price! They had a few more left. Clam was also marked down. It's worth a stop if your looking for a house.

Really makes a guy wonder what the retail store mark-up is on these things, doesn't it? They knock $100, sometimes more off, and still make money.

I know that Cabelas and scheels have big sales on fish houses right now. they will also match the others price too. last year i seen a few good deals so i said this year i will buy one and i think they will come down a bit more, like after walleye season ends!

I want to get a 5600 clam, or something of that size. Is there anything like that out there?

I picked up a brand new Fish trap Guide for $299 in early January. I doubt that I'll find a better price then that even when the walleye season ends.

Quote:

Cabelas had the 5600 for $322 this past weekend.

Cabelas does not have anything blue left in Rodgers. I just picked up an X2 at Reeds with hyfax, cover and hitch for $590.

Quote:

I want to get a 5600 clam, or something of that size. Is there anything like that out there?

I don't know where you live, but we have some 5600 left,$299.

Joe, Matt or Katy

I know it's late in the season, but I would like a Clam 6800. My Voyager isn't big enough for me and my two kids anymore, and I think a 6800 would be. Are there any more of these in Minnesota? Thanks

Sloop -

Looking at selling your Voyager?

Sportsmans Warehouse in Coon Rapids had I believe a 6800 left over last week when I was there.

Reeds in Brainerd, and Walker both had 6800s left on Friday. I believe they were $449. 1-800-346-0019 is thier number.

i'd keep checking into gander/cabelas/scheels for the remainder of the year. You will be SURPRISED when you start seeing some of the prices fall to the floor. I bought my guide from gander in march and don't think i could have found a better deal.

Gander in Lakeville had 2 Yukons left ($100 off I think), and a few Frabils that were about $200 off.

Fleet Farm in Lakeville had very small discounts on their portables.

I picked up a Yukon at Gander in Blaine last week. They had four left,now three with mine out the door. I got $100 off plus 10% more opening up a plastic card account with them. Not a bad price for a Yukon. I had to get it after the mice decimated my Fishtrap III over the last summer.

Quote:

I picked up a Yukon at Gander in Blaine last week. They had four left,now three with mine out the door. I got $100 plus 10% more off opening up a plastic card account with them. Not a bad price for a Yukon. I had to get it after the mice decimated my Fishtrap III over the last summer.

Reel Fishing and Tackle in Madison Lake has several Yukons in stock. $100 off.

Joe, Matt or Katy

The bait shop in St. Francis has a few clams 5600,6800 !x2 2man and a x2 1man. He said he's willing to deal to get rid of them. I know I'd be getting one if momma didn't have other plans for the tax money frown.gif