• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Do I Need An Extension? (Video)

Bartz

That is one of the funniest things I have ever seen, Everyone take a look. hahahahaahahahaah great clip

That makes it a little tough to be mobile. I don't think I would be drilling 60 holes a day trying to find fish. That's just crazy.

This is pretty funny, however, not real. You can tell by the lack of slush around the hole. If they drilled through 10' there would be a significant amount. wink.gif

Where do we go to buy that auger from the second video. That thing is quick. Better have some cleats on your boots dealing with that piece of equipment.

Tom

The way they start with that tall one is they have a guy stand on the top of the truck and then move down to the bed and keep stepping down until they are on the ice. Yeah I think I would find it pretty hard to be mobile in a situation like that.

Theres no way they could get through ice if it was that thick...But its still a sweet auger, It looks like a grain sweep! Nice clip shocked.gif

Quote:

This is pretty funny, however, not real. You can tell by the lack of slush around the hole. If they drilled through 10' there would be a significant amount.
wink.gif

It's real....obviously they are not drilling through 10' I'd say about 3 and they add the extensions as the go.