• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

IS there enough water to run a mile for boat testing

Can any one tell me if there is enough open water to be able to run a few boats for testing purposes? We need about a mile to a mile and half to run new booat models?

thanks

I think you got hosed by the cold weather. I think it'll take a 3 for days w/ temps staying above the single digits. then your problem wil be finding an access to launch from. In hastings the Mississippi has the biggest bend in the river. It is usually wide open most of the winter unless you get cold snaps like we have had. Off the top of my head, I would say thats is probably one of your first bets under 3 hours from brainerd. Hopefully someone has some better info for you.

I would get ahold of Evert's Resort in Hager City, WI. If there is open water it would be there.

I heard one time that there is open water year round by redwing because of the nuc plant. Don't know if that is true or not. i would be grateful to know if this is true as well so i could get out yet

ike