• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Waskish Gas Station

LaVoi

Two questions. How late is the gas station in Waskish open? Do they fill 20 and 30lb. propane tanks. Thanks for the help, LaVoi

i am not to sure about the hours or propane fills but Westwinds does propane fills......

I am pretty sure they are open 24/7. I know they have a propane tank to directly fill, so I doubt the size of your tank matters - at least in this case!

While my buddy was using their facilities and probably melting the paint off the walls, I got to thinking (crudely I'll admit), I wonder how many of us gross, two days w/o showers, stinky guys use their nice new thrones in a busy weekend... IIISSSHHHHH!!! Hopefully they have lots of Lysol...

Gross man, something to think about though. ICK !!! Sure is a nice Gas Station I seen a pic hanging in the store of a Monster northen caught out on the lake. I'm thinkin it was like 48" or so. What a Pig.