• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• BIGFISH.JZ
      CigarGuy, I couldn't help but notice that the boat you're using appears to have the junk Merc fuel line that has cost boat owners a boat load of money by disintegrating the rubber liner inside and sending it downstream into your filters and carbs. The Merc is the right vintage and the line is the right (wrong) color. If you can find a speck of red or orange printing on it or if it feels soft when you squeeze it, you should cut it into pieces and toss it in the trash. If you are original owner and know 100% that non oxy 91 octane is the only type of gas ever used, maybe it will be fine. I wouldn't risk it though. Check my 'mercury fuel hose causes issues' thread on equipment and expert information forum for pics from this spring.
    • CigarGuy
      Got 4 more slot fish tonight from 8 till 9:30. All between 21" and 26-1/4". had a nice one on within a minute of getting out there, but I was waiting for a boat to pass before I grabbed the net and lost it.  Sorry if it sounds like I'm bragging, I'm not, this uncharted territory for me up here 😀. Like I've said before, this lake has humbled me. This is the best wknd fishing in the 6 years we've been up here... gotta enjoy it while it lasts. Heading back to the rat race tomorrow.
    • BIGFISH.JZ
      Why do I fish??!!?? It's simple. Because I NEED TO FISH!!  I mean, what else is there?? Fishing is my church. Fishing is my therapy. Fishing is my home. Fishing is my vacation. Fishing is my best friend. FISHING IS MY LIFE!! C & R IS MY FUTURE! Please let me be fishing in my final moments, or let me fish forever.
    • smurfy
      look out fellers...……...i'll be on my way Thursday morning.
    • BWpineisland
      Had a great couple of days in the middle of the lake. Plenty of 15-18”fish and too many little ones to count. Leeches mostly but fish also were active on smaller rainbows later in the day. 
    • Muskies
      Had some luck fishing walleyes in 10-20 ft in current using jigs tipped with chubs a week ago. Water was pretty cold still...upper 50s on the main lake.
    • Matt Johnson
      Weekly Metro Area, MN fishing report and tips for June 16. Happy Father's Day to all of the Dad's out there! A fun week, but as always, we had to deal with some aspects of weather! Hopefully everyone caught a few fish and it's nice to stumble across some fun patterns...d Metro Area MN Fishing Reports for June 16 - VIDEO - CLICK HERE   Enjoy!
    • Squirrelhawke
      Growing up in South Dakota I learned to enjoy the fishing I got to do in the Watertown area with great grandpa and the Missouri River and Black Hills fishing with Grandpa. It's a little different than what I see here in Minnesota but the basics are the same. Seems to be more emphasis on fish size than fishery quality or maybe I was just raised different.  Either way it was always about the beauty of nature and learning a valuable skill from 2 knowledgeable individuals. Now I just try to pass those skills on to the next generation and hope they learn how to protect our resources as well as I was taught.
    • smurfy
      same here!!! doesn't hurt to have lived close to the horseshoe chain and having a cabin in Itasca county!!!!!!   nuttin better then a meal of fish straight from the lake to the fish cleaning shack to the plate either!!!!!!
    • Kettle
      Similar to eyeguy, I fished when I was young with my parents. At some points it was about trying to catch big fish for me, now days it's for relaxing and teaching kids to fish.