• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• WE CREATE LONG TERM, MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIPS IN HERE ... PLEASE JOIN US.

You know what we all love...

RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE
    When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
imbackandfishin

your cure for fishin the big pond

imbackandfishin

have went to chequamegon bay 2 time in the last week and did very well..its a drive but well worth it. seen some really nice splake,browns and a few lakers. people going deeper this week for the lakers but im chickin right know , i am fishing alone and not a good idea on that kind of water. coho,s moving in at sunset . leet me know if any one wants to hook up out there may go again this week, wind looks good before the weekend..

be safe out there

LoonASea

Im Back

It wouldnt take too much to convince me to go there ,,,,Ive been kicking around that idea for a while now ,,,I have open dates till feb 8th ,,,what will work best for You???

Randoid

Lungbuster4

where is that at

matthothand

Ashland. I plan on heading out that way soon as well. Randy, were you once a baker? If so I believe we've met. If not simply disregard.

Northlander

Wrong Randy Matt. I think the one your thinking of still is a baker at Super One.

LoonASea

I have never been a baker by trade (could be the lack of dough) ,,,But Im sure some time soon we will meet

Randoid