• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
scott-z

Thank you Waskish Minnow Station

scott-z

I just wanted to say thanks to Kelly, Patsy and Jon Petrowski! They said they had a spot they wanted me to try and what a spot it was. We got fishing around 11:45 a.m. and by 2:45 p.m. we were limited out on crappies and sorting through walleyes trying to get fish under the 17"slot. Fishing was tough for most people this weekend, but they came through again. All I can say is we had an awesome time thanks to their hard work! They are excellent fishermen and better friends. I would recommend them to anyone who wants to catch fish, as they run a top notch operation.

kelly-p

Consider it partial repayment for all the times through the years you've scouted new areas for us. Many of those places we didn't want to go back to again but finding where the fish are not is part of finding where they are. grin.gif This place was fun tho. There you sat all by yourself right in the middle of that big opening right in middle of all the people.

huntingislife

I gotta jump in here and thank you guys too. That was real nice of you to let us come over there. We did not catch as many fish as Scott and them but we still had our best trip ever! Just let me know if you want us to head out and scout some new spots for you. We definitely owe you now. See you guys again in 2 weeks.

It was nice meeting you Scott. We will have to meet up the next time you are up there and have a beer or three. grin.gif

HateHumminbird

Hey Scott-z and Hunting.....great to meet you and your respective crews as well. Glad to hear you guys did well, as we did too. My dad was so tired out from catching fish, he wanted to get to bed and away from the crazy Prussian whacking guys with the rod case! smile.gif

Hope to see you up there next time, maybe in March?

Take care,

Joel

The Donk

Joel...You guys were finding a bunch of crappies in that 11 FOW? Nice pic with the Marcum there... sweet! grin.gif

scott-z

More times than not you have put me on fish, and for that I am very grateful! I got kind of nervous when a truck would slowly drive by, but they always kept going. It was great to get up there and touch base with all of the friends that I have made up there and to make some new ones. Matt, Nikki, and Joel...it was good to meet you. The fish are just a bonus, the good times are what keep people coming back time and time again. Hope to get up again soon....maybe with the kids next time.

huntingislife

It was nice to meet you too Joel. I think you guys left the bar before I finished my first beer. I am sure I will run into you again up there sometime.

The fish are definitely just a bonus up there. Its just nice to come up there to relax and have a good time. I have met a lot of people up there this year. Drink some beer, catch some fish, and chat with friends. Can't beat that. cool.gif

Random guy

You guys fish hard and that makes a huge difference, even though you only had to fish hard for a couple of hours. crazy.gif Funny how everybody drives right by that big open area heading for the crowds or looking for burnt rentals that are getting ready to be moved.

scott-z

Yes Jon, we did fish hard. I like the part about it being a good day bite, so that you can also enjoy the local night life. Since your dad stayed home on Saturday night, did he run you ragged on Sunday?