• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Fiskeynut

Fiskey... give me a ring.. Heading up to LOW this morning to take My ma out on the big pond... We need to get her one some fish, she does not get out much and I need to put her on some fattys. If you have any ideas give me a call. I will be leaving here to head north about 0400...

Leave your # here or e me with it at fiskyknut at yahoo.com

I'll be out fishing tomorrow on Muskeg too and I'll ring you before I peel out of Roseau.

Norm

Must have fish on the mind.. LOL.. I have been hearing that LOW has been shutting down the last few days due to the cold front....? Any truth to that? Hope not.

Friday was darn good, big numbers and lots of nice eater size fish for me. Friends got some low 20 inch fish is all for bigger fish. Lots of nice Perch lately too mixed in. Saturday sounded tough for most from what I hear but I don't know anyone who was fishing Saturday out where I've been as of late. Friends who were out there Sunday did real well again though. What time you hitting the water?

On the road by 0430.. want to be fishiing by 0800.. depending on where we end up going.