• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
srainman

Sportsmans lodge 2/9-2/11

srainman

Some friends and myself will be up to sportsmans next weekend and i was just looking for a little inside as to what they are biting on. Also, if anyone has ever been up there let me know what to expect and what we will need to bring.

Thanks in advance for your help!

bobberal

From the sound of the weather forecast, bring warm clothes.

PerchJerker

Just found out I will be at Sportsmans at the same time you are. Don't know anything about it, never been there before, a buddy is going with a group of guys and had an open spot for me grin.gif

srainman

Well hopefully we can meet up. We plan on getting there around 10 on friday morning and will be driving a black trail blazer and a red pickup with a yellow decal. Still haven't come up with the quickest route from Marshall though. Good luck to you PJ!

ladyofthewoods

You may want to consider going up I29? Might be a few extra miles but it would beat all of teh side roads you would have to take. I am not sure how far away from 29 Marshall is though.

Just a thought.

Bjjams

Red glow worked the best for me this past weekend. Deadstick and jigging. Bring a vex they are suspending.

PerchJerker

We're driving up Thursday afternoon, will be on the lake all day Friday and back at Sportsman's in the evening. Red Avalanche pulling a wheel house. Hopefully we'll run into each other!

Sergeant Slabber

I'll be wandering around there as well this weekend with a group of buddies. Might bump into some of you at the local pub cool.gif Good Luck!!