• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
fishinbabe

Blueberry Lake

fishinbabe

Just wondering if anyone knows anything about this lake for fishing or ice reports? Thanks.

eyefever

The lake holds some large northerns and a handfull of walleyes. Tons of carp in the lake as well. I have never ice fished it but would think straight out in the middle would be good for northerns. The weeds grow up to the surface in the middle and it's 15 feet deep. Not sure how to get out there because of the river by the access though, it may be thin.

Good luck

LwnmwnMan2

There's another Blueberry Lake over towards Osage... are you talking about that one??

The one I'm talking about gets to be about 40' deep, full of panfish / bass.

Long and skinny with Blueberry River running through it.

fishinbabe

Thanks for the responses. I am not sure where it is, was just told it was up in or by Park Rapids.

hert2005

It's near Menahga. Did you ever get out on the ice? Anyone fish it in the winter?

eyefever

I'll drive by the access on saturday and see if it's safe, but no I've never ice fished it.