• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

10x20 Fishouse/Cabin/Home away from home...SOLD

Here it is your best value on the board. 10 x 20 fishouse/cabin/home away from home…

BUILT FOR AND GREAT FOR FAMILIES! (Special touches for the finicky wife)

Vinyl siding

vinyl clad windows

REAL pine paneling throughtout

Indoor biffy for the ladies

Loft for the kids sleeps 4 - Yes a loft with dormer windows!

8 holes – 7 with catch covers, one hole double wide for electronics

FULL RANGE WITH OVEN – apartment size so a bit smaller but 4 burners and a broiler

1 – full size bed

1 – queen size pull out sofa bed

30,000 btu ventless heater

2 skylites – 1 opens to vent moisture from heater and provide relief in summer heat

2 – windows with screens purposely narrow to deter vandels

110v and 12v systems

12v lites over holes, beds, biffy

110 v lite on the ceiling fan!

Yes, ceiling fan to keep heat even from floor to loft

2 – gas lites

5 channel surround sound system included! Extra speakers in loft for kids to hear

Base cabinets with drawers, bar size sink and upper cabinets for storage

White oak skids

Includes 1 – 100# LP tank

Built to last in 1998, only selling because our kids have grown and scattered to the wind and it doesn’t get used like it could. We will be building another (adult only) type when this one sells.

$5500

We run this with a quiet Honda 2500w generator and 2 trolling motor batteries. If you like quiet at nite, like we do, add a 400 watt inverter and the fan, stereo and tv run all nite. Currently located at Wilderness Warmth on Cove bay, lake Mille Lacs!

For pics, email [email protected]

612-310-7419

Pics on the way Jim!

Also, going up fishing Tuesday (YEAH FOR ME!) so will be away from the computer for a while, will fill any pic requests Tuesday night when I get home!

Thanks!

Insp,

2 weekends ago, a buddy and myself were just on the otherside of the crack from you. Now.... that is an impressive looking house! When anyone called us up there we had to tell them about that place on the other side of the crack from us... and it even has dormers! I can't believe that you want to sell that place. At that price, it shouldn't be hard.

"hooks"

Hey everyone!

Just got back from taking dad up fishing so have been gone since yesterday. should have pics to all yet tonight. Have to clean fish now. shocked.gifshocked.gifgrin.gif

Hooks, thanks for the comment, it is one heck of a house. My wife and I were up sunday and remarked how we'll miss it. Had my dad up last night and he still can't beleive how well we set it up. (we, my fishouse partner and I) Again, only reason to sell is it doesn't get used like it could so we will down size and "gadget" up another one!

Gadget,

If you would like to e-mail me pictures I could get them posted up for you.

Thanks everyone for your interest, you should all have pics now.

Paul, thanks again!

By the way, I forgot to mention (thank you my dear wife for reminding me cool.gif) The neat little floor hatch to access the fridge, (winter only) and that the access to the loft is via a ladder built into the biffy wall, and then a trap door in the loft floor. Kids love that!! loft has deep shag carpet with 3 or 4 (can't remember) layers of padding underneath. VERY cushy so all they have to do is throw a sleeping bag out and they are good.

Also a fun note, 3 years ago our house was one of 3 pictured in a New York Times article on winter getaways. The photographer took a photo from the loft with my buddys son pearing through the railings down at his mom, dad, my wife and I on the main floor enjoying a glass of wine. I may have to scan and post that photo too!

Here are the pic's.

Beautiful house. If I wasn't in the process of building something similar I would buy it in a heartbeat smile.gif

gadget1.JPG

gadget2.JPGgadget3.JPGgadget4.JPGgadget5.JPGgadget6.JPGgadget7.JPGgadget8.JPGgadget9.JPG

Thanks so much Paul for the pic posting and the kind words about the house. Yes, we put heart and soul and lots of thought into everything that went into this house. Who ever buys it will have convenience, comfort, and odles of fun ready to go.

One more thing, the TV mount in the corner over the sofa handles a 27" picture in picture tv (gift from wives that got tired of guys switching back and forth from football to underwater camera grin.gif)the bracket is included, the tv is not!

thanks for the offer, we went into this planning to build a crank down that can also haul atv's and double as a hunting bunkhouse. We like to build our own because we like to "customize" things. Now after looking at some crankdowns for ideas, are wives are encouraging us to build a slightly smaller perm outfitted just like this, AND a small crank down for mobility and the atv hunting thing. GO FIGURE!

Lucky us I guess. My wife loves to fish but she'd rather do it at a hotel with room/guide service. (me waiting hand and foot!)

Hey all! Thanks for the interest, we have a sale pending, I'll update if it goes final or falls through!

Thanks again everyone for your interest and Paul for your help with pics, the "shack" is sold!!