• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Pharcta2

Metro area day rentals?

Pharcta2

My 4 year old daughter wants to go ice fishing with me. I'm not going to take her out in my portable at this age, so I'm looking for someplace that has day rentals in the metro area. Pretty much all I'm seeking is warm, dry, and on some sort of little fish (perch, pannies, etc.) I'd also prefer it the house was a relatively short walk, or on a lake that will hold my 1/2 ton (probably dreaming on that requirement this year).

Mase's on Waconia has some rentals, but the latest reports don't look too promising. Anywhere else?

SWMuskeye

Mase's should have some rentals elsewhere besides the bay. Call the marina and ask for Cindy Mase. She will be able to give you an honest report. Nice people over there.

Pharcta2

Thanks - I just booked with them. They're going to get me into a small perm over some weeds Saturday from 9-3. If nothing else, my daughter should have a blast with the AquaVu and Mopod!