• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Lake Elmo?!?

"another IT GUY"

I was wondering if anyone fishes this lake during ice?? I havn't found any info on here about this lake. From the Lake Finder, seems to have a few interesting species that i would like to chase. How does one get access onto this lake?? How is the fishing on this lake? Can one access the lake without going into the park and pay the fee (i do not ojbect to this)?? Please help! I'm trying to do some exploring around the metro! Thanks!! grin.gif

I drive by there quite a bit. Theres always cars parked on Lake Elmo Ave; on the southeast side of the lake.Theres a beat down trail that leds to the lake. Don't know if its legal to park there, But theres no signs. If you go out post how you did. Always to try there, but never have.

Well if i do make it out there i'll be sure to post a report. It does seem like a hard lake to fish though. Thanks for all the replys!

ive always heard its a very difficult lake to fish. very clear, very deep. went out on boat once and to pier once. both were rather uneventful. never been on the ice.