• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

mrlipit

The ice is thick , you can drive full size trucks out from the dam.

The fishing has been slow , maybe not fishing deep enough ?

It's our first time ice fishing. WHAT HAVE YOU HEARD ABOUT THE

FISHING? Maybe I'm doing somethings wrong.

tearin' lips

Fishing has been pretty decent. I have done a few spur of the moment trips for the evening bite and have done reasonable well. I have been picking up my walleyes and some really nice jumbos in 8-10 feet of water around the various rock piles, islands, and points on the lake. I have also picked up a few crappies on the far basin by walking out via snowmobile trail.

Take Care and Good Luck Fishing

NewMNIceFisher

tearin' - do you live in duluth or the Falls? Seems like the bite would be better on Rainy? In any event, thanks for the info on Boulder. We have had limited success there this year. Hearing more about Fish Lake than Boulder at this time of year.

tearin' lips

I am going to school down here at UMD, so yeah I am living in Duluth. I have been able to find some good fishing down here but you know there are advantages to fishing in your own back yard!! I will be heading back north in May and will be at One Stop for the summer. If you wanna fish Rainy come on up!!

oz1970

are they driving full sized trucks anywhere on the lake

oz1970

and is there any size to the crappies

mrlipit

There are nice size Crappies in Boulder. laugh.gif You can drive anywhere on the lake. Stay away from the dam,I'm not sure how thick the ice is there.