• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• WE CREATE LONG TERM, MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIPS IN HERE ... PLEASE JOIN US.

You know what we all love...

RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE
    When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
lookincalifornia

got my cabelas!

lookincalifornia

well, i got my catalog yesterday and thought about what it was like to have ice everywhere and just drool over the cabelas and BPS catalogs. so, what is the big item you guys are eyeing? i think i'm gonna try and get a g-loomis ultralight for trouting.

Tyler Holm

Been thinking hard about a new GPS. I'm looking into the iFinder H2Oc with a lakemaster chip

crazyice

I have the ifinder H2Oc, awesome unit.

Knute78

Tyler,

Check out the hunting fourm about the ifinder hunt and H20 gps units. There is a good thread going right now. A lot of good discussion on positive and negative experiences with them. I am sure they are good units but maybe you want to take a look at what some of this websties dedicated members have to say.

harvey lee

I will say this about my H2O. I like it but had a problem with it after the warranty was over and they still shipped me a new one. cool.gif You cannot beat that service. cool.gif

bitz

I have the color H2O with the prem north chip and it super. It comes with a cig lighter adapter and so works great in my boat or trailblazer. I checked out both the color and the black/white and definitly recommend the color. at least for fishing to ID rocks etc. the prem north chip has super detail about the lakes of MN/WI/Dakotas/Iowa and southwestern Ontario and well worth the $150 in my book.

Bitz