• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Looking for small bass tournaments

I'm considering looking for some smaller clubs to join, fish and learn. I don't have the $$ to make big tourny's.

I NOT QUIT SURE WHAT YOU MEAN SMALL VS. LARGE TOURNAMENTS

OR LOCATION BUT OUR CLUB(SOUTHERN MN BASS TOUR) HAS A TOURNAMENT ONCE A MONTH ON SOUTH CENTRAL LAKES.

5 TOURNAMENTS AND CHAMPIONSHIP (TOP 15 OF 30 TEAMS) AFTER FIFTH TOURNAMENT /$150 A TOURNAMENT OPEN TO RETURNING TEAMS PAYING IN FULL($750) UNTIL 4/30/07. AS WELL AS 5 NEW SPOTS SINGLES TOURNAMENT ENTRIES EXCEPTED AFTER THIS DATE WHICH ARE INELLIGABLE FOR CHAMPIONSHIP.

If you are looking for any tournament information you should go to Classicbass.com, There is alot of tournaments on there some big and some small with the contact information on there.

Or If you are lookin to join a club you could go to the Minnesota Bass Fedartaion website...http://www.mnbf.org Right at the top it will say join a club just click there and fill out the info. You can join a club as a boater or non-boater, and that will give you the chance to learn lot more... Good luck

Small clubs like 15 boat types tourny. I've thought about extreme and FM but they look like it's too big for me. My biggest tourny I've been in is the Minnetonka Classic, it's not quite what I'm looking, too crowded for me.

My Bass club is looking 4 new members.. we have a small group of 20 people. Always need more boaters!! lol.. If you would like info lemme know.. cheap club and a bunch of great guys.. Membership to the club is only 25.00 for the yr

ricqik,

Gopher Bassmasters is looking for members as well, our tournies are usually about 8-10 boats, great bunch of guys. Go to GopherBass (Contact Us Please) and you can find contact info there. We are part of the MN Bass Federation as well wink.gif

Our club does stay within an hour of the metro for most tournaments, but we get out & about sometimes. There are other clubs to, I can help you out if a club sounds good, I can get contact info for several, search Rich Lindgren on Google and you will be able to find a way to contact me, since even spelling likns out if forbidden mad.gif

The Gopher Club is a great group of guys i have meet a few of them at the State tournament before, but i dont think i have meet you hella wink.gif

Your Welcome Lucky Crank... Anytime...

I left after last years state... It was more about fishing aggrest my own team then anything esle!!!

It was more of a Competition between teammates... then it was having fun and learning

Pretty easy, couple forms and 6 names to put on a roster. Where are you at?? I may have a few guys that would be interested in joining....

if you want drop me an email, rich at richlindgren.com

i think i have the guys to do it... Its "Do i have time" more then anything!!

There is really no requirements for how much you guys fish, as long as you have 6 guys, you can qualify however you want for State.

if you drop me an email or something I can get you all the forms and due requirements wink.gif

hey ricqik. My club is looking for new members we are based out of st paul park and fish all around the metro. we have from 7to 10 boats and it is a great club to just have fun and learn. it is also very inexpensive. If you want more info you can email me at [email protected]

FFC bassmasters (friends of finny critters) Its a pretty lame name but the club has been around for like 25 years now and the name has just stuck.

• 2 months later...

Lucky crank, do you have any openings for this year? What are the dates and Lakes?

Thanks,

Bob

hey_bob, I am no longer running these events they have been cancelled for 2007 all entries have already been sent back, we had good response for this year however there was a conflict between my-self and the other person who was supposed to be helping with these events. with this being said I felt it was in my best interest, as well as the fisherman fishing these events to cancel them so thats what my decision was. sucks cause I was looking so foward to fishing this year.

Green Lake Spicer Mn July 14 2007,only $75.00 team.

Minnesota American Cancer Society State Mid Summer Cahmpionship.

13 Guarenteed $500.00 paybacks,lots of other activity at tournament.

fishing for a cure

po box 11

spicer mn. 56288-0011 to get rules and application

Also planning state fall finals,those in summer tourney will have first chance at fall entry which will offer more prizes.

Last year the same week we had a very good small mouth bite and a fair largemouth.

Another option for a small club tournament setting. We are a small non-Federated club that fishes for small purses and plaques. For additional information, please contact Michael at 952-994-7424 or [email protected]

6/2 - Whaletail (St. Bonni)

6/24 - Auburn (Victoria)

7/21 - Green (Chisago)

8/4-5 - Long/Chetek (New Auburn/Chetek,WI)

8/18 - West Jefferson (Elysian)

9/16 - Cedar (Faribault)

10/6 - Crystal (Burnsville)