• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
jignminnow

Cold weather

jignminnow

Has this latest cold front slowed down the bite at all or are things still pretty good? From what I hear, Chad Benson is quite the guide and we should do pretty well. Just wondering how much effect, if any, the cold weather has on the bite up there.

Craig_S

A good bite for us yesterday!

The "Little Fisherman" did his dad proud again. We were joined by Doc and his "Little Fisherwoman". The kids had a blast. Almost like the good old days. 43 crappies in under 3 hours.

RL2007.jpg

He's a Red Lake Rock Star!

[Please read forum policy on photos. Thanks.]

Average fish size is about 13 1/4, max 14.5.

For those that are gonna ask, the waypoint is CRAP2004 in my GPS. It's been red hot there for 3 weeks. Probably for 3 years since I created it in 2004. Nobody around until yesterday. I suppose there goes the neighborhood!

Just another great day on red.

Craig

gorrilla

Craig, I just entered CRAP2004 into my H20 and I come to find out that your fishing in my garage for the last three years...

That explains who's been taking all the frozen fish fillets out of my freezer though...

kelly-p

That explains who's been taking all the frozen fish fillets out of my freezer though.

Awesome, simply awesome!!! grin.gifgrin.gif