• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
hansfisher

walleye done?

hansfisher

wounding if the the walleye bites about done caught a few on big birch but there very slow. anyone think thats true?

IceHawk

They aren't done I am still iceing them. The eye's are definately a little more sluggish right now. Fishing at peak times and downsizeing your lures and bait will definately help ice some eye's.

Borch

Quote:

They aren't done I am still iceing them. The eye's are definately a little more sluggish right now. Fishing at peak times and downsizeing your lures and bait will definately help ice some eye's.

Definitely true. I've had some of my best walleye outtings shortly after the season closed fishing for crappies. Downsize and you'll have more action.

FishinHeloPilot

Ill definitely give a smaller lure and bait a try and see if I can get some more walleye pulled through the ice.

Thanks

spear foot 1

I totally agree with the others! Even fishing pannies they come up look and leave,down size and normally you can get them. And to be truthful I think the most and biggest walleyes I have caught have been on crappie hooks and minnows.

mrklean

I agree 100% caught a 3 pounder the other day on a tiny crappie minnow and hook, it bent the hook if i wouldnt have stuck my hand down the hole probably would have lost it. Made for some fun though.