• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
skunked_again

Saturday Fishing Report

skunked_again

Well it was definitely cold! Fishing was slow for me most of the day, with only one nice perch being caught. Did manage 3 nice walleye from 15-18 inches however from 5 to 6 pm. I was fishing on the flats; lots of fish just few takers. Very few perch from what I'm used to out there. How did everyone else do?

deerwoody

Caught 12 eyes tonight,really had to work for them.You are right on that cold thing!!!

BendnSend

Just returned this am, ran outta LP! Shoot! We had what I would say was a successful trip. Many walleye's of all different lengths, some cigar sized to 1 that was 28 being the largest. Only a few perch though as was stated earlier. Didnt move around at all yesterday in the wind, just stuck to a north end mud flat and had great luck! The bite was real sporadic at times, with most action taking place after dark. Although we did catch some eyes earlier in the morning from about 6-8.

Gordie

spent the day on the south side and got 4 eyes 14-19 inches and 2 perch missed a lot of fish the eye bite was all finess plain red hook and split shot jigging it off the bottom and dropping it ever so slow then just the slightest bite from the fish. all and all it was a good outting a bit blustery though.

spooner

went out sat with my two boys. we fish in a portable, so it was packed. yeah, it was cold and windy. didn't get to move around. was in the middle part of lake. lot of fish on flasher-wouldnt bite though. about noon finally one bit- a 23" walleye---fun!

Stradic

Nice. Thanks for the report. Welcome to the fam.

spooner

thanks, dont know computers at all--this is new to me!

John Henderson

Fished out of the west side Saturday. Fished Curly's Flat and was skunked!! Drilled lot's of holes in very windy conditions. Man did that suck! Anyway's I have fished the big pond many times and never have I been skunked. Marked lots of fish and threw everything but the kitchen sink at them but no takers. Finally gave up at 1:00 pm after fishing for 6 hours without a bite! confused.gif

BradB

I had a really nice walleye bite early Sunday morning when the moon came out. The rattle reels were ringing from 1-2 AM and then from 3-5 AM. The wind stopped, the sky cleared, and the moon was shining and I think that turned them on.

uwecsteeple

I was out from Isle this weekend with in a house from Dickies, 7 guys and 3 fish. We marked alot of small perch right on the bottom and got 2 of them to bite. We also got one slimy 'pout on a rattlewheel at 5:30 saturday morning. Not much for fishing, but fun none the less.

tearin' lips

We were out of Hunters on yesterday and when the perch were down there they required little coaxing and actually were really agressive. The walleyes on the other hand were a different story. Caught two small ones around noon and then the vex went out so I didn't fish for the prime time bite. confused.gif

TRZ

Bite was dead for me sat. did manage to get 6 eyes from sat. night till 8 sun. morning all nice eater14-19.5. Not a single perch all weekend, i just can't find them this winter. maybe i kept them all this fall! grin.gif