• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Iceboy

Did the cold front make for a slow night of fishing tonight?

Iceboy

Just curious.

Bassman

It did for me I saw maybe about four fish on the vex and no takers. We had to pack up because ran out of propane and it was getting a little cold.

BoxMN

I am rookie. One nice crap and a couple pike. No eyes. Slow.

WBL.

shorefisher

I did not have a slow night on crappies but they were way smaller last night and I did have to work them alot more then normal. As far as eye's and sunfish go could not buy one? But for the most part this time of year and very cold temp's do slow things down for me.

tashit

I actually had a decent bite. Most of them were biting very lite but I did have a 17" eye that hit my spoon/minnow head pretty hard.

DrillinHolz

Didn't slow down much caught 24 crappies from 2-7:30, had to work for them they were biting very light

TrophyEyes

We killed them last night. I don't think we went 5 minutes without a bite. The trick on Harriet was small jigging rattling spoons with a crappie minnow head. Jig aggressively until you see something on the vexilar, stop jigging aggressive and drop it down to the fish and then slowly pull it back up to intise a strike. They are not comiting, so you may have to let them take it, which is unusual, but effective. A crappie minnow on a bobber set up was working for my 5 year old cousin. Hope this helps. Then again if they don't show up, its hard to catch them.

floorguy

from about 7pm - 1am we did really good on craps caught one large eye 28" 4-5lbs ooo.gif so the weather seemed to play no part in the fishing grin.gif

CatchinDaCrop14

Slowest night all week was last night. I caught 12 crappies 2 sunfish and 1 perch in just over an hour. This cold front seemed to slow the bite down. I was out for just over an hour in my permy and thats all i caught. the nite before I had caught 35 crappies 1 perch and two 10 inch eyes.