• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
sheephead24

vexilar

Question

sheephead24

I am looking to purchase a used vexilar, or any brand of depth finder for around 100 dollars, anyone know where I can find one?

4 answers to this question

loosegoose

Good luck on finding a vexilar for $100.

Deitz Dittrich

I suppose you could try ebay or something like that.. maybe craigslist.. but I too feel your going to have a hard time finding something in the price range you are looking for.

It seems like most used ones go for about $200 Otherwise try and find a MarCum LX1 used or new for about the same price.. and the VPG also new for about $229

setterguy

A buddy of mine got one at a pawn shop, I think he paid 165.00 for it.

AaronM

As stated above, I highly doubt you'll be able to find a Vexilar for $100. If you search on Ebay, you could find one for maybe around $200 if you get lucky. If you're looking for something around $100, try a Zercom Color Point Finder. You could find one of those for $120-$150. These units have had some problems, but if you get one that works, you'll have something as good as a Vexilar. If nothing else, try a Zercom Clearwater Classic finder. Although outdated, it can get the job done for under $60. Good luck!