• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• WE CREATE LONG TERM, MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIPS IN HERE ... PLEASE JOIN US.

You know what we all love...

RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE
    When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Dr. Juice

Lake Sarah

Dr. Juice

Fished Sarah last evening in the "Community Crappie Hole". Caught 15 in 3hrs. Very lite bite, all on waxies or larvae. The crops were pretty small with a couple close to 10". Has anyone been out here? Plenty of peolpe coming and going while I was there until 9:00pm. Had my 5 yr old out for her first outing this year. Had a Great Time!

jigginjim

Sarah is a must keep you reyes open in. It had open water upto 2weeks ago. I would follow thr roads only.

Dr. Juice

I have been watching that also. There was a car parked very close to that area and a house sitting in the middle of what was recently open! confused.gif

Ole the Guide

Hey guys,

Are they driving on Sarah now and, if they are, are they going to the east side? I used to fish Sarah quite a bit but haven't been out there in a few years.

Thanks,

Ole

markkstanley

East side had 10 to 12" of ice 2 weeks ago. It's the area from the access to right around the narrows that is the issue. Four wheelers were zipping through a couple of weeks ago. Ought to be safe to drive tonight but I haven't been out there recently. I'd really hug the shoreline if I were to drive out from the access.

Dubleaa

Out on the East end over Super Bowl Sunday with 16" of ice, good action with a very light bite. Waxies and small crappie minnows key to icing crappies.

Ole the Guide

Thanks for the ice report!

Ole