• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Lake Sarah

Fished Sarah last evening in the "Community Crappie Hole". Caught 15 in 3hrs. Very lite bite, all on waxies or larvae. The crops were pretty small with a couple close to 10". Has anyone been out here? Plenty of peolpe coming and going while I was there until 9:00pm. Had my 5 yr old out for her first outing this year. Had a Great Time!

Sarah is a must keep you reyes open in. It had open water upto 2weeks ago. I would follow thr roads only.

I have been watching that also. There was a car parked very close to that area and a house sitting in the middle of what was recently open! confused.gif

Hey guys,

Are they driving on Sarah now and, if they are, are they going to the east side? I used to fish Sarah quite a bit but haven't been out there in a few years.

Thanks,

Ole

East side had 10 to 12" of ice 2 weeks ago. It's the area from the access to right around the narrows that is the issue. Four wheelers were zipping through a couple of weeks ago. Ought to be safe to drive tonight but I haven't been out there recently. I'd really hug the shoreline if I were to drive out from the access.

• 2 weeks later...

Out on the East end over Super Bowl Sunday with 16" of ice, good action with a very light bite. Waxies and small crappie minnows key to icing crappies.