• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
realtower

The Great Sound Of Rattle Reels!!!!!

realtower

Last night I was banned to the fishhouse because I was sick and my wife said not to get the kids sick. Well from about 5pm on I had action. But at about 7pm all heck broke loose. The walleye's were on a frenzy for about 3 hours. I finally broke the walleye code and started to see the fishing of last year.By the way I also landed a 26.5 but many were in the 2LB range. All this from Gull ( But where was I at??) cool.gif

The Donk

You should get sick more often!!! Nice report... Can you say North end or South end of the lake? We were on the north side about 10 days ago, and caught only perch. smirk.gifsmirk.gif

realtower

Yes I can " North end or South End" Well how did I do grin.gif

Tippman

I liked that one. I don't care about that but if you shared the depth of water you were in I find that very helpful.

gorrilla

Were you on the hole in the NE corner of your house, or SW, cuz sometimes that matters too...

realtower

Wow night number two I just got in @ 12pm and it was twice as good as last night. 3 fish over 26.5 and many others. Tonight I had a friend to help keep up. The magical hours are still 7-10pm. My friend has never caught a walleye before and caught two over 26.5 and yes all the big girls were let go. I kept three for a meal. By the way we are in 28ft of water. grin.gif