• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• WE CREATE LONG TERM, MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIPS IN HERE ... PLEASE JOIN US.

You know what we all love...

RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE
    When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
ndfisher

goin out today, where they bitin?

ndfisher

I just found your site the other day, and its GREAT!!! Really helpful. I just found out my brother is comming up today and wants to go out. Would like some walleye, but a good perch bite would be great too. Anyone able to help? I haven't been out in a few weeks ((Contact Us Please) work) and am kinda out of the loop about where they are biting now.

DEADhead

welcome to FM ndfisher! I see your brother picked a great day to want to go fishing tongue.gif. The wind is blowing pretty good right now. I'm not sure that with this cold front the fish will be biting. Height of Land has a decent perch bite, but today wouldn't be a good day for that; that lake turns on on bluebird days. I don't know of too many day bite walleye lakes around here; most lakes around here have a primetime bite right around dusk. Sorry I can't be of much help. Good Luck and stay warm!

fisherdog19

Welcome, ndfisher laugh.gif. Just to reiterate what DEAD said, very cold and windy today, might be a tough bite. Can't help you with walleyes, but perch can be had on Height of Land, and Ottertail Lake. Those are the only 2 local lakes I know of that hold Jumbo perch.

ndfisher

ya, it is just too cold and windy today. have to try next weekend I guess. Thanks guys.

chubs17

are you able to drive on height of land? all over? the last time i was out i had to go 1/2 way across the lake from the south side to the hot spot.

fisherdog19

Yes, it's very driveable on all parts of the lake.