• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
fishinhole

alpine fish house rentals

fishinhole

has anyone used alpine fish house rentals,we are coming up next weekend url, id appreciate any info

gorrilla

very nice!!!

fishinhole

thnaks for the info gorrilla.the main reason i ask about alpine is my wife is coming with and shes a little impatient grin.gif so i was curious if he is known for putting you on fish,thanks again

gorrilla

the weather will affect it of course, but the two trips to fish Red this year = lots of walleyes. The first trip we rented from Bear Paw and were in 9fow and did good and the second I used my house and fished the south shore just down from Rogers and caught lots of eyes in 11fow. We then tried to roll the dice and go off of Hillmans for crappies, but only two dumb wallys(but to be fair we were only there about 4 hours). Anyway Jerome does a great job moving the houses and if they aren't biting, at least they're some of the nicer ones on the lake(at least when I stayed there the last couple years). She should see some eyes at least though.

fishinhole

thanks again for the info, those dang eyes laugh.gif

IceWrangler

I rented from Jerome this winter. He told me he moves his houses every week. He also is out checking on you at least a couple of times.

He makes sure you have good power out of the batery. I think your wife will find the house comfortable. as it has a chem pot as well..

We limited out on walleyes, and didn't see a crappie. but man I had fun. I will rent from Jerome again and again.

Lucky12

Alpines house were out near the end of Morts road, from what I saw of them they looked very nice, kind of small but nice.

Iwazzabadboy

3 of us are headed up to Alpine fish house rentals from the 10-12th....Been lurking around here for a few months and promise to give a review of Jerome/Alpine when I return...Thanks in advance for all the info on this site,,greatly appreciated,,,Iwazzabadboy from St.Cloud

fishinhole

we were up last weekend in jeromes houses and we had a great weekend,we got our limit of walleyes no prob,also jumbo perch, very few slabs though, the fishy part was his houses are all pertty close together and the house on the west side got 2 or 3 eyes and the house to the east only got 1, now if anyone can tell me how that works when theres 100 feet + or - beetween us, were did our fish come from. maybe it was my wifes perfume or hand lotion,the same hands that bated her hook smirk.gif any way id use jerome again for sure! P.S. if you want to get any sleep take the rattlers out of the ice especially from 7:00 pm - 12:00, and oh yeah it was about -24 degrees!

Sutty

Sleeping you say at 7:00 Hmmmm tongue.gif

Jim Uran

HA HA i'll be in the same boat this weekend with my woman, HA HA SLEEPING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin.gif

Iwazzabadboy

Thanks for the sleeping tip Fishinghole....Iwazzabadboy

The Donk

Quote:

Sleeping you say at 7:00 Hmmmm
tongue.gif

LOL. That may be the only reason I take lines out of the water on Red at that time!! laugh.giflaugh.gif

crappeyeslayer

Leave the lines down... its more exciting! blush.gifgrin.gifshocked.gif

BendnSend

Ok were was this going again guys? Im thinkin some of you have figured out theres other things to do when the fish aint biting if you have ur hunny with ya instead of ur hairy backed best bud sittin on he bunk next to you! grin.gif

Iwazzabadboy

Ok,,just got back and Jerome does a good job keeping on top of things,,houses are nice and he checks on you a couple times a day,,No crappies but caught 30 walleyes ALL between 16-19" in 2 days..Iwazzabadboy