• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

There is a web site you can subscribe to. It's called mapcard.com. For 20 bucks a year you can print all the topo maps you want.

Have you been to the MN DNR website? You can print most of our lakes right at home. They don't last long if they get wet, though.

I also use the DNR website but the one I mentioned you can custamize your maps. You can get lat. and lon. and then go directly to that spot with your gps. You can also get airel photos there. I've been using it for a few years now. It's well worth the money when you consider what a good map caost.

I ordered the Delorm Topo Maps that come for Mn It is a 5 disk set and is broken down into 5 areas of Mn and you can rotate and all kinds of neat stuff, It also alllows you to load it on a laptop, hook up your GPS to you lap top and it will bring you to your current position with the map. Its about 100.00 but since topos do not change, it should last for ever. If ya want more info let mo know>>>>later the load