• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
tjoutdoors

Pleasant Lake panfish still going?

tjoutdoors

I was out on Pleasant Lake (north side of Annandale) over the weekend of New Years and we had a decent mixed bite going (crappies at sunrise and sunset with minnows, non-stop small sunfish with a few nicer ones and a crappie mixed in on waxies all day, pike and bass on larger minnows under tip ups all day). It was a great all-around fishing experience. Just wondering if anyone knows if that is still taking place? Hoping for some daytime panfish action next Friday (2/2). Thanks.

Chad Luebker

The panfish bite is still there....Sunfish run small for the most part. Crappies are gone...not sure where...Probably deeper. Northerns and bass are always around that area. I am heading out there tomorrow morning.

I can give you more info after that.

tjoutdoors

Did you make it out last weekend? How was the fishing and how much ice? I'm probably going to brave the cold on Friday and give it a whirl. Hope my heater holds up!

Chad Luebker

Sunfish were still to be caught....However not very big. One tiny northern also....You should get some action at least.