• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
shamrock7

Gotta try this picture thing

shamrock7

I am gonna try to post some pictures of some slot fish that are still swimming around Gold Island. If they don't show up here you will know that I have more to learn.

n136900988_30400224_4526.jpg

n136900988_30400223_4240.jpg

n136900988_30400222_3948.jpg

n136900988_30400221_3663.jpg

shamrock7

Just a side note. These 4 and 3 others came in one afternoon.

Ranckenstuff

Nice Fish.

Love the gold island area.

Those that don't know where it is ---- it's on the west end. grin.gif

upnorth

Those are some really nice Walleyes you got there.

heartattack22

Well here are a couple of my own too!!!

1-1-07Fishing014.jpg

1-1-07Fishing011.jpg

1-1-07Fishing018.jpg

1-1-07Fishing021.jpg

IceFishing001.jpg

MISC007.jpg

heartattack22

The last pic is dads monster from LOW.

TwoDaLake

Hey, Nice fish Guys! Wish I was there, we will be up next weekend!

shamrock7

Just so everyone knows the picture that looks like a demostration on how to put a minnow on a rattle spoon is actually a fish that I caught on that spoon on Lake of the Woods. A real monster.

Bobb-o

wow adam, when did you learn how to catch fish?

heartattack22

Soon as I got away from Bemidji!!! I can't wait to get back over that way for some crappies!!!!

Log2006

Nice fish Kladivos'. We almost gave up on Vermilion ice fishing last year. We have been doing great also. Did the fish grow more with the warm summer? Lack of snow keep the bite going? Moving to west end Pine Island in two weeks.

shamrock7

Where are you fishing now?

We have been up by blinker north of St Marys lately. Nothing big but plenty of fish.

Gotta hate these usernames. Can't figure out who you are talking to. Thats why I kept mine fairly simple.

Log2006

Sorry keeping it simple for me. Log2006 is my e-bay name. I am still selling Lincoln Log kits.Fishing close to the cabin we find it easier to get out early mornings when the house is close. Do you guys hike into Trout? Tori starts school in Tower in 2 weeks. I hope she can begin to replace Kim as the outdoor school girl of the area.

shamrock7

IF I had to guess, I would have guessed correctly on who it was. You kinda threw me when you said you were moving in 2 weeks. I thought you were moving your house, which would be kinda tough as it is already there. Now I know that you are really "MOVING". Let us know if you need any help. snow plowed? brute strength (Not mine, the boys)? I hinked at you last Friday as I went by. Got my limit in about 30 minutes just around the corner from you.

Log2006

We should have moved in December but can't get away. We don't have much to move as the lake home is furnished. Thanks for offer of help may take you up on it. Lets hope for some snow in the Feb.-March. Do you know if anybody else lives on Pine Island.

shamrock7

Not that I know of except for clear over by the Dells area. Just across from the end of Birch Point, Dick lives there year round but quite a ways from you. We just got back from fishin by the blinker again. Filled out in about 1 1/2 hours. Most just under the slot.

BEEGONE

My honey hole has been jepardized shocked.gif............well one of em at least grin.gif [image]SirWalter.jpg[/image]

garytheguide

Post deleted by garytheguide

Central Bassman

Nice Pictures

shamrock7

LOG2006, whats your new email address?? I just tried to send you a note and it came back. You can just email me if you do not want to put it up here.