• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Good luck at the Bash everyone! Be safe, be kind, have fun and catch lots of fish. I'll be happy to take any extras off your hands! wink.gif

Food and Beverage Manager at Grand Superior Lodge?

I'm sure we could work out a mutually amicable exchange of some sort! smile.gif

There were quite a few lake trout caught today by people who either don't eat laker (Huh?) or had limits already in their feezer at home or who wanted to fish again tomorrow so had to divest themselves of today's fish. They have already all been given away. grin.gif

Quote:

...people who either don't eat laker (Huh?)...

I know, that almost seems un-American grin.gif

Nice fish by the way. Were you "two fistin'" when you got that one or have you conceded to using one pole? grin.gif

Nope, Casey, two poles. One being a tipup. But the fish came on a No. 9 glow/chartreuse jigging rap with the front and back hooks trimmed off (they just get caught on the edge of the hole) and a slice of smelt on the center treble. It's one of my three go-to Bside rigs. grin.gif

I'm sure we can work something out FFF....It looks and sounds like everyone had fun, can't wait to read about it tommorow.