• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
StillFishin'

What about the West end?

StillFishin'

Man, from the posts of you east enders sounds like the fish are every where on the flats and BIG peach too!

I'm not a hard water fish guy and fish the Big V in the liquid water on the west end. I'm curious why there are not many posts about ice fishing from the west enders. What, they don't have computers to report or do all the fish migrate to the east end?((ha,ha, well you never know!)

StillFishin'

BEEGONE

You know you bring up a good point. I do not think there is that many people fishin the west end! Sure there are houses out there, but i think for the most part, the west is barely touched!

Cliff Wagenbach

Quote:

You know you bring up a good point. I do not think there is that many people fishin the west end! Sure there are houses out there, but i think for the most part, the west is barely touched!

You are probably right there!

The West end gets fished a little by a few locals but not as heavily as the East end get fished.

There should be some very good fishing there!

Cliff

SkunkedAgain

We'll never tell....Muuhahahah!! grin.gif

garytheguide

fishing has been fine on the west end...some crappies soon....there is a little less pressure....but still plenty of fisherman...lots of pike and sunny action too...