• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

West Newton/ Half Moon Landing Report

The ice at the little launch area is about 6" and there are some wet slushy areas around the culvert.

Fished from 2:00 till 5:00 and only got a few dink sunnies. But the weird thing is just about every single refroze hole there was at least one sometimes two or even three dead gizzard shad belly up in them. What's up with that? Lack of oxygen? Doubt it though because there were plenty of sunnies in there.

I was talking to a guy down there that said before the snow, he could see tons of 'em belly up under the ice. Dead! confused.gif

Also most of the time my flasher would be so full of lines I thought I was over a tree or weeds. But they would disappear so I know it was fish.