• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• WE CREATE LONG TERM, MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIPS IN HERE ... PLEASE JOIN US.

You know what we all love...

RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE
    When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
carpshooterdeluxe

predator hunters; any success so far?

carpshooterdeluxe

anybody been putting the smack on some yotes or fox yet this winter? im finally getting out next weekend for three days; just wondering if theres any success stories so far this globally warmed up winter?

Lang

no luck for me yet. although i dont really hunt them much. i shot at two coyotes in our field by our house on saturday with my 30-06 but were about 400 yards away on a dead run haha i didnt get them

carpshooterdeluxe

lang; whereabouts are you located?

Lang

i live by the small town of Comfrey, Mn.

foxhunter

we shot 5 coyotes and 3 fox today. we must have seen a dozen yotes in all. we had 5 yotes together in one section right off the bat.they were chasing a deer.

dstrey

Do you use dogs, or do you call for them

foxhunter

spot and stalk.calling doesn't seem to work around here.

basssmasher*

hey lang . i think i may know you, u shoot pool 4 outlaws in spfld?

Lang

nope thats not me. must be a different one theres lots of us around the area haha

carpshooterdeluxe

goin out all day tomorrow; danvers bar predator hunt. i cant believe i got talked into going out to freeze my chones off. i better get some shooting....i'll post the results of the competition later this weekend.

basssmasher*

hey carp I froze my chones off last weekend doing the Polar Plunge in Green lake and I survived.. ( have a cold now ) I think you will be fine as u will have clothes on, or i HOPE you do!! lol tongue.gif

foxhunter

we shot 4 more yotes today and had 4 more get away on us.

carpshooterdeluxe

well we hunted all day yesterday and only managed to anchor one coyote; a big dark male, but we should have had two more. oh well thats hunting. it was absolutely amazing to see all the fresh sets of tracks that appeared between sunset friday night when i was scouting to yesterday morning. even with the below zero temps the yotes were moving all night friday night in the full moon. the one yote was good enough to get us third place in the predator hunt and $80 that we promptly "donated" right back to the bar till. my head hurts a little this morning from the celebratory yag-bombs. GO COLTS!