• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• WE CREATE LONG TERM, MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIPS IN HERE ... PLEASE JOIN US.

You know what we all love...

RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE
    When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Archer_22

tips for Trout Lake

Archer_22

Just wondering if any of you out there might have any tips or tactics for chasing lakers out on trout lake. I would like to give the lake a try this weekend, but I have never fished it before. I could use any advise. Thanks.

anchor man

Archer,

take a look at the "driving of the whitefish chain" post a couple pages back. There's some general info. there pertaining to Trout.

CrappieAttitude

Anyone know current ice conditions on Big Trout?

deerwoody

You gotta watch it on trout,I heard from people have been taking small vehicles out there but you wont see mine on there ever.Most of the lake has 13"+.The trout are hitting!

Bigsmitty

Heres a tip for you. Stay away from Big Trout this weekend. The Crosslake Winter fest deal is this weekend and there having Ice racing on Big Trout this weekend. Its gonna be a zoo.... especially at the access. Unless you dont mind that kinda thing.

CrappieAttitude

Looking at having "Boys weekend" out there Feb 9-11. Think Ice would be safe to drive, or should I plan on only wheeler traffic?

CA