• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• WE CREATE LONG TERM, MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIPS IN HERE ... PLEASE JOIN US.

You know what we all love...

RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE
    When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
IFallsRon

Twins Radio Network

IFallsRon

MINNESOTA NETWORK AFFILIATES

CITY CALL LETTERS FREQUENCY

Aitkin KKIN 94.3 FM

Albert Lea KATE 1450 AM

Austin KAUS 1480 AM

Bagley / Fosston KKCQ 96.7 FM

Bemidji KBUN 1450 AM

Benson KBMO 1290 AM

Brainerd KLIZ 1380 AM

Crookston KROX 1260 AM

Dassel / Litchfield KARP 106.9 FM

Detroit Lakes KDLM 1340 AM

Duluth KDAL 610 AM

Ely WELY 94.5 FM

Faribault KDHL 920 AM

Fergus Falls KJJK 1020 AM

Glenwood KMGK 107.1 FM

Grand Rapids KOZY 1320 AM

Hibbing WMFG 1240 AM

Hutchinson KDUZ 1260 AM

Little Falls WYRQ 92.1 FM

Long Prairie KEYL 1400 AM

Mankato KTOE 1420 AM

Marshall KMHL 1400 AM

Minneapolis / St. Paul KSTP 1500 AM

Montevideo KMGM 105.5 FM

Morris KMRS 1230 AM

New Ulm KNUJ 860 AM

Northfield KYMN 1080 AM

Owatonna KRFO 1390 AM

Ortonville KDIO 1350 AM

Preston KFIL 103.1 FM

Red Wing KWNG 105.9 FM

Rochester KROC 1340 AM

Roseau KRWB 1410 AM

Sleepy Eye KNUJ 107.3 FM

St. Cloud WJON 1240 AM

Staples KNSP 1430 AM

Thief River Falls KTRF 1230 AM

Wadena KWAD 920 AM

Walker KAKK 1570 AM

Willmar KDJS 1590 AM

Windom KDOM 1580 AM / 94.3 FM

Winona KWNO 1230 AM

schweady

I went to see Tony O on the Caravan in Detroit Lakes and picked up the Winter Edition of the Twins schedule. One good thing that came out of the WCCO/KSTP fiasco was somebody finally had the brains to print the radio affiliates listing right in the schedule.

blue_healer_guy

I was kinda worried about overall coverage, but that list looks decent.

schweady

Yeah, it's pretty much the same lineup as last year, just KSTP instead of 'CCO.

BLACKJACK

Thanks for the list!!

The problem with the swap from WCCO to KSTP is that now you're not getting the preseason hype, the interviews with John Gordon/Terry Ryan etc. unless you specifically go over to that KSTP station and listen to them on a regular basis. I know thats what they're hoping but I like the Good Neighbor, my radio is either tuned to it or an FM rock and roll station.

knoppers

I wasn't worried about outstate at the cabin this year, but what worries me is the local broadcast. I work nights, so I listen to the week games at work, and wcco is the only AM station I can get in the shop. I may no longer be able to listen to the games at work. frown.gif

bassphish2005

No doubt,plus I spend time in the summer east of Hinkley....

no way KSTP reaches there,,,I [email protected]@

Scott K

Actually I can pick up 610 out of duluth on a cloudy day, in the web lake area.

bassphish2005

I will need a short wave radio??? or just get XM satilite radio....I know the games are on there,but not our play by play guys[John/Dan/Herb] but it will still be Twins baseball!

fishinchicks

Our house is excited - our local radio station will be able to carry the games again. They haven't been able to carry them for a long time, so we have had to suffer with static filled games.

bassphish2005

well at least someone will be happy???

If I dont have my baseball//it will be a dull boring summer at the cabin frown.gif