• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• WE CREATE LONG TERM, MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIPS IN HERE ... PLEASE JOIN US.

You know what we all love...

RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE
    When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Kab Dreamin

I will be moving to the GR area at the end of February and was wondering if anyone knows of a temp agency or the like or a couple of guys looking to make a few quick bucks that I might be able to hire some help to unload a moving truck.

Thanks for any replies.

crappie_king1114

I know a couple of young guys who could use some minnow money. Email me and I'll get you their numbers.

[email protected]

stick

Lucky dog! What brings you up there if you don't mind me asking?

Kab Dreamin

I bought a resort on Bass Lake and we take over the 1st of March. It's been a lifelong dream and I still can't believe it is happening.

stick

Congratulations. Keep us up to date on progress and any details. I don't know you, and I'm thrilled for you.

Tofishem

Kab - The day I bought my resort was my 2nd happiest day and the Day I SOLD IT, was my happiest day! grin.gif

Good Luck with your new adventure! I'm sure your as excited as I was. laugh.gif

Kab Dreamin

Thanks for the insight. I've heard that before from about half of the people I know that have owned resorts. The other half have considered themselves lucky to be able to live in the woods and on a lake and be able to make a living doing it. I hope I end up in the latter half but time will tell.

I'm willing to trade a lot right now to get out of the Twin Cities.

GooseSlayer

Welcome to the area Kab.We are almost neighbers!We moved here 3 years ago and haven't looked back.Send me your e-mail address and I'll help you out on any thing you'll need.I have a 17 year old boy with alot of friends to get you moved in.I fish your lake alot, so we can get you going on your new endevoir!Better yet here is my cell #218-244-6062.again welcome to the area!

Dave(Goose)Clark

Kab Dreamin

Goose,

Thanks for the welcome. We can't wait to get there. I saw on your profile that your occupation is concrete. I need some. My e-mail address is [email protected] Shoot me an e-mail and I will fill you in.

Bob Barton