• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Soooooooooo, you're asking,"Where's Waldo?"

Shetek, Sara, Bloody, Grahm, Worthington (I can never remember the lakes name) are good places to start.

They are catching a few on the west end of Lake Okabena in Worthington and Round Lake is producing a few keepers but you catch alot of little ones.

worthington is lake okabena, but east graham by kimbrea is hot right now, 2 of us got our limit last night in 3 hrs, also Round Lake is hot too, just bring alot of fatheads cause you get 6-8 10-12" before you get a keeper.

Be safe and good luck.

lake jumper, how big were your keeper fish on Graham? I mentioned that lake last weekend to someone and they said that nothing much was going on.

also, what is the ice quality like on both lakes? As far as round lake, are the fisherman on the west side or east side? We fished early in the year on the east side and did ok, but lots of dinks.

Been catching some nice fish on Wood Lake. It is a night bite. Been catching some nice fish in 3 feet of water after dark. We have been catching more fish on tip-ups then in the house. Ranging from 1-3 pounds along with several 10 inch fish. Had two that broke the line and a 6 pound northern last weekend.

The bite is still goin on at east graham....unless this cold front kills it. But we went just went northeast off the boat landing by furys island out quite a bit, maybe halfway across. You can drive out there, around 12". We got avg 17" one 22" all together two of got our limit. This was from 5-9 pm

be safe and good luck

The one by Russell

A co-worker of mine ended up with a 31 incher Friday and some nice eaters

Put the 31 incher back after a few pictures

fished east graham today from about 3-6 and didnt even have a nibble. Anyone else have luck?

I also was on EastGraham from 2 till 5 with my brotherinlaw.

Only had 2 bites. Both were 8 inch walleyes.There will be better days hopefully.