• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Another Stolen Ice Castle

My house was stolen off of Little Rock on Sunday night. It was a 14' Ice Castle that was maroon with a white door. It is so ridiculous that this kind of thing happens. Anyway I hope everyone else gets to keep fishing this year. My season is done!

I feel bad for you, what is that about 6 grand down the shitter? I was wondering if its possible to get insurance on stuff like that?

I was out there Sunday night. I didn't see any houses leaving, where was it at?

Try to get some pic out if you can

then the fine Fms can keep a eye for it

Good luck on the search

• Official Fishing Report Team - MN

I'll keep my eyes and ears open for you!!

good grief, another one?? I'm thinking that when most people buy these high-end permanent houses it never crosses their mind how unprotected their investment really is.

would you leave your trailer sitting on public land and not expect some lowlife to haul it away? I don't know about a lot of you guys but I don't think I'd sleep all that well knowing property I owned of this kind of value was sitting out on the ice in the dark unattended--even if it was locked six ways from sunday. I think I'd trailer it to and from the lake unless I planned to be out there with it pretty much daily--sad it has come to that but it is just too much of a risk to leave it sit if you ask me.

Sorry about the house though man--hope it turns up.

Quote:

Your my boy blue!

grin.gifgrin.gif That is just great- But I doubt bluehat knows why that is hilarious! laugh.gif

where was it on little rock cus i live on little rock and i was on all weekend fishing so plzz get back to me asap

where was it on little rock cus i live on little rock and was fishing all weekend so yeah do u have any pics of it so i colud chech out around the lake and on the shore line in the woods

Shee-at I could drink Frank the tank under the table. But the A hole who did that needs to pay BLUEHAT.

thats two houses off of this lake this year i had a pole and some tip ups and my ice3 auger stolen out of mine it sucks i had to spend lots tp fish again i hate stupid people

I guess I have been put in place.... I'm going to home depot and bed bath and beyond, a pretty nice saturday...and then WE'RE GOING STREAKING!!!

Little Rock Lake has got to be the absolute worst place to be in the winter! There are more people out there in the evenings and on weekends to cause damage than do any good. Don't leave ANYTHING out there at all! ANYTHING!

Sorry to hear you got hit by the thieves as well. Our house was straight north off of the sucker creek access about a half mile out or so. I'm sure they'll keep it up until they can't drive their trucks out there. They are to lazy to steal stuff when they have to walk out their. Every year it seems that the theft starts when they can drive around out there. Hopefully someone will catch them in the act.

Sorry to here about the robberies, I don't think it's only little rock years ago two rivers was just terrible. If you did'nt have anything in the house it still got smashed. Back then it usually was between christmas and new years so we always figured it was school kids on break. But now days personaly I don't feel it's as many kids any more. With all the meth and other drugs around there are alot of older people desprite for money. Besides if it was kids they have to stash the stuff intil they sell it and I would think parents would question a garage full of fishing gear. Just my 2 cents worth. Never can be to safe nowadays with anything. Good fishing everyone smile.gif

I agree 100% with all that meth (Contact Us Please) around things are horrible. Not only do they want to steal your stuff to sell but they want your propane tanks and stuff to make that junk with. Im from sourthern MN and its horrible down there, farm sites get broke into for the chems and all that junk, sad world we live it. Sorry to hear about your house.