• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
HDRIDER02

BELLE AND BIG SWAN

HDRIDER02

HAVENT SEEN ANY POSTS FOR EITHER OF THESE LAKES. HAS ANYBODY BEEN FISHING THESE LAKES AND IF SO,WHAT HAS BEEN BITEING? ALSO WHAT ARE THE ICE CONDITIONS.

crapjeye

No one was driving on Big Swan last weekend. Ice must be bad.

LMITOUT

I've been on Belle and it's been slow for me. Ice was 14" last Saturday and people are driving on. Might be time to move to another lake but I'm not sure which one!

Bad Moon

Drove to Big Swan last week, there were houses on the south end but I dont know how they got them there, unless they are all lake people and got on from their cabins. Saw an open spot just south of the north side public landing, did not look like anything but ATV tracks from there. There is a landing by the WMA on the east side but it had gates across it. Dont know of any other access that one could use. Big Swan is a great crappie lake in winter.

ice bandit

Try the deeper water on belle 20 fow+ seem to be holding more suspended crappies. limit out do you have the wheel house out there ? laugh.gif

LMITOUT

yepper

catchin some

I heard the water is low and people are running the wheelers along the shore to get to the south end.

bassNspear

Thats interesting.

Is anyone spearing on belle lake. I remember back in the day, that usta be a awesome lake to spear.

LMITOUT

Water is too dirty for spearing.

bassNspear

that stinks frown.gif