• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
idratherbefishing

Lake Louisa Jumbo Perch pic

idratherbefishing

Caught a few nice perch in early january on Lake Louisa, anyone been out there lately?

hpim13579oy.th.jpg

Eric Wettschreck

They are still biting but slowing down. My neighbor was out there yesterday and they caught a few. I absolutely can't believe how many fish have been taken out of that lake.

harvey lee

That is one very nice perch. smile.gif

idratherbefishing

That one was a hair over 14 inches. i never weighed it but it was the biggest perch i have caught. I seemed to have the best luck early in the morning before the crowd shows up. Fun time.

Eric Wettschreck

Are you going to be out there this weekend? I'm putting my perm out on Lime in Avoca. I won't be in it on Saturday but the Mrs and I will be there on Sunday. If you're in the neighborhood come on by. I'm setting it right off the HWY 59 landing.

muc33

Nice one Bill, I got one that tickled the 15 inch mark in early jan there. They are dandy's aren't they.

Boiler, what do you catch on Avoca? always have seen people off the highway there but just figured they were spearing or something????

We have had some good luck on east the past week, and then again, we have had some dead days too. But I did get one real nice yellow belly. don't be jealous boys, i threw it back for you.

CC

idratherbefishing

If i'm in the area i'll stop by. I've been fishing spirit and okaboji this week with little success.

muc33, have you been out on round lake recently?

muc33

I have not, but my buddy has stayed there all season so far and had good luck in the last week being all by his self without any houses around him. best luck though has been late night. I can't do that.... fell asleep at East graham Wednesday night and woke up at 2am to a rattle reel... Yep, whiskered yellow belly... Then you know you need to go home. Let's just say Thursday was a bit of a struggle.

Heading to Bean today. Then gonna try to clean out some stunted perch at a buddies farm pond.

cc

Eric Wettschreck

Lime in Avoca is mostly perch and northerns. Right off the highway landing people are either spearing or catching northerns.

wiz

Are the jumbos still hitting out there? confused.gif

rakes2002

Would it still be worth fishing this lake? I live about 1 1/2 hours away, long drive if they are not biting. I would like to catch one for the wall.

muc33

I have not heard anything recently, I have not got a report since mid January and then it was fairly slow.

Bigeye30"

Wow Nice Catch, Im Curious if you were using the old sucker minnow trick and letting them troll around, cant wait for the open water adventure with you, I think this year we have to get some sort of wager going with the other boat, I have a feeling we might be able to take them. Hope all is well Hey would you be interested in a day trip to Mil Lacs for some late ice perch, if so let me know. I need to get away from here for a day.