• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
winniewalleye777

new to southwest MN

winniewalleye777

Hey all, I am a sophomore at SMSU in Marshall, and I am wondering where i can go to catch some fish. I usually get my fill of ice fishing up at my cabin on Lake Winnibigoshish and back home in Sartell, MN. I am interested in getting into fishing around here. I will not have too much time to fish due to class and work etc... but I am wondering if I can get some advice as to which lakes in the area i should try to get something to tug on my line. I dont care how big, I just want to fish!

wally20

Welcome to the southwest!!! Lake Shetek, Sarah and Bloody would be a good start their all in the same area (south of Marshall on 59)and all have nice eyes and crappies. Good Luck

harvey lee

Welcome to the SW forum. I will leave the fishing clues to the locals.

tip-up king

Wood and Rock lakes around Russell to the south not far. tuk

tip-up king

Harvey, what is that behind you in your avitar? tuk

sw/mn fishing

Been catching some nice fish on Wood Lake. It is a night bite. Been catching some nice fish in 3 feet of water after dark. We have been catching more fish on tip-ups then in the house. Ranging from 1-3 pounds along with several 10 inch fish. Had two that broke the line and a 6 pound northern last weekend.