• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

Bobb-o

anyone been getting any pout yet? looking to get a couple sometime this week.

Jeremiah Johnson

well, ryan says "Just Fish Bemidji, theyre everywhere" sounds like at night i guess. I havnt caught one out there in years, but I'd like to try

some lobster myself, let us know if u run into them

Bobb-o

found some last night in 28 feet of water off of diamond bar, hooked into 4 fish between 11:30 and 2 managed to catch 2 of them a 5 lber and a 3lber, should be some good eating gonna cook 'em up tonight! The key seemed to be having a glow stick on the jig as the fish preferred that jig 3-1, the one biting the non glow-stick jig only after having stolen the minnow off the one with the glow stick

Perchpapa

I caught a 4-5 pounder in front of the hotel in about 25' a few weeks ago and my wife got on last weekend in about 30'. All by accident, I don't keep those babys. But I know both times it was about 7:00 and were caught on a green/glow buckshot rattle spoon.

Davey927

We were out on the north end of the lake yesterday (Bemidji), and I pulled up a 26 incher. That was around 1:00 in the afternoon.