• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• WE CREATE LONG TERM, MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIPS IN HERE ... PLEASE JOIN US.

You know what we all love...

RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE
    When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Bobb-o

anyone been getting any pout yet? looking to get a couple sometime this week.

Jeremiah Johnson

well, ryan says "Just Fish Bemidji, theyre everywhere" sounds like at night i guess. I havnt caught one out there in years, but I'd like to try

some lobster myself, let us know if u run into them

Bobb-o

found some last night in 28 feet of water off of diamond bar, hooked into 4 fish between 11:30 and 2 managed to catch 2 of them a 5 lber and a 3lber, should be some good eating gonna cook 'em up tonight! The key seemed to be having a glow stick on the jig as the fish preferred that jig 3-1, the one biting the non glow-stick jig only after having stolen the minnow off the one with the glow stick

Perchpapa

I caught a 4-5 pounder in front of the hotel in about 25' a few weeks ago and my wife got on last weekend in about 30'. All by accident, I don't keep those babys. But I know both times it was about 7:00 and were caught on a green/glow buckshot rattle spoon.

Davey927

We were out on the north end of the lake yesterday (Bemidji), and I pulled up a 26 incher. That was around 1:00 in the afternoon.