• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• WE CREATE LONG TERM, MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIPS IN HERE ... PLEASE JOIN US.

You know what we all love...

RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE
    When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Wiskers

Hey all, just a reminder to check out North American Fishermen.. My show features all week this week of the 22nd.

Versus, FOX, Wild TV, The sportsman channel, AFN.

If you have Dish Network, channels 151 and 436.

CatManLee

Rusty What time? Date?

Old Guide

RUSTY, saw the show, what no river pro? (or did I miss it?) Nice job!!!

Wiskers

There was a brief shot of the RP, They had to shoot out of their boat for sponsor resons. It made it real tough fishing because we could not get to where the fish were because of having to use the big Ranger boat. But I got R done. It was pretty crazy going through 2 feet of water and churning up mud with that big boat just to get where we did LOL LOL ... We used the RP for the camera man a lot so they could move around and scout spots to fish.. Bruce Mosher drove my RP.. It was a real blast though.. Hope to do it again this summer.

Grant

wiskers- is there anywhere I can get a recording of this? was looking after a couple of sick girls for the last several days and couldn't catch it.

BigWadeS

Wiskers, watched you last night, thank you for TIVO. That was an awesome segment, especially after growing up on the red and fishing those stink baits for those big hogs, brought back the memories...great job! I bet it was amazing watching that big ranger plow through some mud and sludge... blush.gifgrin.gifblush.gif

Wiskers

I am waiting for a DVD from them but it will be a while. I have it on DVR but still trying to find a DVD recorder, or VHS.... I will let you know if I get it figured out.

It was a blast but it was soooooooooooooo hot..... We plowed through some major mud to get there.. Seeing that big Motor churing up the bottom of the Red was a bit nerving.. LOL....

BigWadeS

It looked HOT, no wind and just one of those sweltering valley summer days, yeah I bet it was something seeing that motor churning mud must have been a little different...great show though!

Wiskers

Hey Thanks BIG... It was one of the hottest days of the summer.. It was pretty odd to be in a boat that chursn mud and my boat parked a few feet away with a BIMI top and camera man in the shade.. LOL....... We could have gotten more and better fish but we could only go so far with that big Ranger boat.