• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• WE CREATE LONG TERM, MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIPS IN HERE ... PLEASE JOIN US.

You know what we all love...

RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE
    When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
eric29

ADVICE?

eric29

I was planning on heading up to the lake tommorow morning and i need some advice of which resort to go through where i can find some fish and not deal with any pissy additudes from the owners. I have my own house so i dont need to rent one, so i need resort who will be happy with me just purchasing a lake access.

ndsufootball

appledorns would be a good choice

bturck

Macs Twin Bay, east side north of Isle on Hwy 47 would be another. Lots of wheel houses access there as well. Bill

PieEyed

I would recommend the NW side. I head out of Garrison sports right in Garrison. They're real nice guys as far as I could tell, great road out to the flats and it was cheap. $7.00 Good Luck

Amber Guimont

I would recomend wilderness warmth on the south side ,they welcome wheel houses and Jay is a very nice guy.stop by at the office or just look for the trucks with the green lights that run out of cove bay all the way to spirit island.they also store wheel houses if needed.

laxgy1

Try laybacks on the se side eddy is a nice guy and the operation is really a class act deal they make you have a good time.

MIKE IN lINO III

Go to Lybacks website and read his report from wednesday. You can form your own opinion on weather they embrace wheelhouses or not.

I will be going out of Macs Twin Bay this weekend. Never had a bad experience with those guys.

Mike

Kylersk

Eric,

If you wouldnt mind, reply with who you ended up using and your experience. I'm planning on taking my son up there in a couple of weeks and will also bring my own sleeper.