• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Big Sleepers

bigyooper

Are you sure you mean March? The houses legally have to be off the lake by February 28.

you may want to try Macs Twin bay. I know Kevin has some extremely large houses but I'm not sure how many people they sleep? Or send Cranker an email, his contact information is on this site, he is always helpful and very knowledgable regarding these types of questions.

Dickies has some really huge houses. we stayed there this last weekend. the house was the biggest thing i've ever seen on the ice. 12 bunks! it wasn't the radison, but they let us in 6 hours early and the house was on fish. I can't complain.

bigyooper,

Call Kevin at Macs or George at Hunters Point. They have those big houses for that number of people.

Fish On!!!

We went through dickies last year and weren't at all impressed, the can was inside the house, the hole were cut out and the metal floor was still jagged around them, the carpet was shag and about 1 and half inches long and smelled like you might imagine. Try appledorns they have really nice house my buddy just rented one and was very impressed.