• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Rogers

fishinalot

Heading up this weekend to Rogers Resort, I know the Crappie bite hasn't started quiet yet, but how have the walleyes been? Day or night bite? live bait or jigging? Also for a dollar a day they will store your wheeled house. Any one like or dislike the way that opperates.

Thanks

Thanks

I always go out of Rogers. I have them (Joanni) do weekly fishing reports with me on my radio show. Both Jerry and Joanni are great people as far as I'm concerned. As for the $1 a day storage fee, I know there are other locations you can leave them for free, but I feel pretty safe leaving mine at Rogers and don't mind spending a buck a day for it. If I'm comming back soon, (like a week or less) I leave it on the lake, but if I'm not sure when I'll get back to upper red I leave it at the resort. That way I don't have to worry about it getting snowed in on the lake.

As for the Crappies, they are starting to catch a few more on the south shore now. Check out Rogers web site at www. rogerscg. net They keep a pretty good fishing report updated just about every day.

I'll probably be up again this weekend...Whoo Hooo!! Hopefuly I'll catch some slabs this time, if not atleast there are alot of Eye's to be caught! grin.gif

bradyd: if you go to Roger web set that CatMan indicated above you can email them from that site and they will definitley answer back. Very friendly and cordial people. Bill

I know they made specific comments as to their capacity to handle any more skid houses. Friendly people and my shack is there waiting patiently for me right now. grin.gif