• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• WE CREATE LONG TERM, MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIPS IN HERE ... PLEASE JOIN US.

You know what we all love...

RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE
    When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Bartz

Roll Call weekend of 1/26

Bartz

I'm itchin to get up north and thought I'd start another post to see who else is going to be up on Mille Lacs. Myself and 3 other buddies will be staying in one of Cranker's houses. We'll be driving a grey Durango. Stop on in and say hi. Good luck and please be safe this weekend.

tearin' lips

We'll be there Sunday. We will be on the north side of the lake somewhere. If anyone sees a red chevy with an american flag in the back and a white chevy with duck decals in the window and a greenhead gear sticker on the tailgate, that will be us. Feel free to say hi.

picksbigwagon

If everything lines up correctly, I will be up there on saturday, maybe flying solo, but definately going out of appledorns. They are located closer to the area's I fish on the pond. I drive a tan colored f-150 super crew that looks like a golf ball. I will be in either a one man voyager or the two man voyager.....

never mind, the warden just put the kabash to that plan. We need, I mean, I get to paint this weekend

croixeyes

Yes,,,if things work out I will be up there Saturday afternoon.Probably be going out of Garrison and fishing the north end somewhere.Burgandy colored Ram and fishing out of a two man polar sled black with a yellow top.Sounds like another front is gonna be moving our way on the weekend.Bring it on,its still gonna be a Blast!!! grin.gifMaybe a cold blast though.. frown.gif

packman

buddy and i are heading up thursday thru sunday with a wheel house will be going out of lybecs. sorry if i spelled the name wrong confused.gif

KSW

Packman, we are heading out of Lyback's on Friday. I've been out of there a couple of times but only could find the perch. Could use some help finding some eyes.

Thanks, KSW

Hoke2Eyes

3 FM'ers, and 5 guests will be on Myr Mar Fri-Sun... Any action up there, or do we bring an extra cooler of treats?

Would be great to meet fellow FM'ers. Stop by - Grey Suburban with White letters on the windows. Can't wait! Sorry about the post a couple weeks ago where I said they were out a few miles, guy who got the house for us though I meant where WILL they be, not where ARE they! 12oz penalty paid to anyone that stops by until they're gone. My error=your gain. grin.gif

slotlimit

2FM'ers and 4 guests out on Myr Mar. Staying with Garrison Sports. Hoke I will definitely be getting a cold one from you or I tend to travel like Eddy on Vagas Vacation so I probably won't need one. We will be in a Green F150 and a Blue Jeep Grand cherokee. Stop on in plenty of bottle bass to go around. Will be there Friday morning thru Sunday.

Glassguy

Bartz, I'll be pulling my black wheel house and a white F150 out of Appledorn's Friday night or Sat Morning. It sounds from the reports that the fish have been tight lipped this week. It would be nice if we can time it right to be there when it's time for the fish to put on a feedbag. Good Luck

TrophyEyes

I will be living the dream on Sat. on the wide open ice. Not sure where we are ending up, but we are bringing a first timer to Mille Lacs. Hopefully he is the lucky charm for my cousin and I. Oh yeah, it would be cool if he caught some fish too. Look for the blue clam (hahaha), feel free to ask for one of those 12 oz. adult treats. If you get an unwelcome response, you got the wrong house.

Seeing how there are a few of us going out, we should have ourselves a little contest. How about big fish, for bragging rights?

Bartz

Good luck to you as well Glassguy. We'll be up there around noon on Firday and get set up for the evening bite. I'm going to pack the whole tacklebox and try to entice them with a varied mix of minnows and grubs. We're bringing up a Vex and a couple of cameras. If we have to I guess we can bring the popcorn and watch them not bite. grin.gif